Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, June 30, 2008


Meet Max

Remind you of anyone. As soon as the bistate area could hear his purr, I was hooked. He loves to be petted, has boundless kitten energy, and is really sweet. No cat will ever replace my guy. But this kitten makes me happy. I would encourage anyone with a big heart and space at home to check out your local humane society. This is the month they get tons of spring kittens in. I only had eyes for one little fellow though. The funny thing is he's been there since 6/6 and this is the first time I've noticed him. I'm a frequent visitor of the humane society, but tend toward the puppies and away from the kitties. I'll keep you posted on how the other cats take to him. I'm taking him to the vet for a checkup before introducing them. I wonder if they'll see the same thing I see. Hmmm. Or if they'll just attack him.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger Cynthia said…

    Awwwww! Such a cute little face.

    I don't know how you go to the Humane Society on a regular basis and not have a house full of critters. I couldn't do it, even knowing I can't have pets (against the lease).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home