Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, June 09, 2008

I've Been Burnt By You Before

Last night was the end to a very long weekend. The kids and I spent about an hour Saturday and Sunday at the pool and regardless of sunscreen application, I ended up with a sunburn on my shoulders and back. Bah. We picked up our flooring for our closet and Phil installed it Sunday morning. By Sunday afternoon we were installing the closet shelving and rods. The amount of stuff in our closet filled up the floor space in our bedroom which is no easy feat. Tonight we should be able to complete it. Phil and I got a date night on Saturday night. We used a local organization that does a kid's night out. We went to a Japanese steak house where they cook in front of you. Yummy. Then still having an hour or so, we came home and started a movie on demand. We didn't pick up the kids until 9:30 by which time both were still awake but dragging. Overall a good weekend for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home