Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, April 28, 2008

A Note on Hair

Obviously I have no issues cutting my hair or letting it grow or coloring it. I've gone from red to dark brown and back again. I've had the pixie cut and hair down to the middle of my back. The hairstylist that cut the pixie cut was afraid I'd cry because I cut my hair. This struck me as odd. After all, it grows back. It's not like I'm cutting off a finger. I want my daughter to have the same attitude about hair that I do. Meaning I don't want her to cry if she makes a decision about it that doesn't work out. After all it's hair. It grows back and sometimes it's the only thing in your life that's controllable or changeable. Phil appreciates it when I take out my need for change on my hair. It usually costs him a lot less and is definitely less stressful for him. So hair today, gone today, grows tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home