Blog of a CPA Mommy

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Too Much Time on His Hands

Yesterday I got pulled over by a cop in south county, because, get this, I don't have the front license plate displayed. My car didn't come with a front plate, so I was really at a loss with what to do with the front one, so it's in my file cabinet. I was absolutely livid that this man decided to stop me for this. Apparently it is a law in Missouri, just one I would assume the dealership would have fixed for me when they sold me the car. Note they are getting an irate call today along with the demand that they pay the money to get the front bumper add on to make it right. There's a petition on line to abolish the law, but as of yet, it still seems to be in effect. When I pointed out the other cars that passed by without the front plate, he said he always pulls over and 'checks' cars with only the back license and gives them a warning. He did not give me a written warning and I was not nice to him. With all the reckless driving and speeding going on on the streets, he's pulling me over about my plate. Seriously, find something else to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home