Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, May 05, 2008

Who Feels Guilty?

So what's the first thing you ask the woman who left you high and dry a year and a half ago at the beginning of a two year term as treasurer of the PTO? So you want to be treasurer. That's right I've already been nominated to be next term's treasurer. Elections are tomorrow but it looks like I have it in the bag. So go figure. Now all I need is for Phil to come home and say, Hey, you want to go to [insert foreign destination here] for [insert length of time here], so I can go in and say, Umm, yeah, so you know how you thought I'd be here for 2 years...

Though I really can't see us going anywhere soon. We need to get reestablished or I think the only member of my PTO would be me, because bouncing in and out of schools is not very conducive to learning. But seriously we aren't going anywhere. Nothing is in the works. We're here for the rest of our lives as far as we know at this moment in time.

Oh, and Little Man lost a tooth tonight at the Y. So now he's missing both bottom front teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home