Blog of a CPA Mommy

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Falling Into Place

The kids are currently playing in the entry way. The only place not cluttered with furniture right now. They were playing outside, but it got a bit cold. Phil is up taking a nap. He doesn't feel well. So that leaves me on the computer writing to you because I realized I hadn't written in a while. I'm hung up on what to write about. Nothing major is happening in our lives. We're not visiting some foreign country or exploring old ruins. Life is easing back into life. I had a discussion while taking a friend home about changes. I know that life moved on while we were away for a year, but sometimes it doesn't feel like it. We stepped right back into our lives without missing a beat. England seems surreal now. I miss it. I miss the consistency of the weather. We didn't get these strange periods where it's cold one day and hot the next. You were almost guaranteed rain at some point or at least cloudy days. I enjoy having a backyard again for the kids to play in and appreciate the sunny days here. We're dealing with the conversion back as it comes. Sometimes it's little like where to flush the toilets (we had buttons on top that you depressed) or big like remembering to wear sunscreen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home