Blog of a CPA Mommy

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Deja Entendre

So if I didn't mention before that our apartment in England had downstairs neighbors who played dance music during the day, I'm bringing it up now. Why you might ask? I live in a house in a neighborhood where the houses aren't pressed close together. So why is it that in the silence of today I'm hearing dance music?

Okay, so in our home, Phil and I play music loudly sometimes and with the windows open from time to time. But this was just plain weird, because it was so similiar to other times when I'd be sitting down to write and dance music would pound through the floor. Of course, in England it was so loud that occasionally Phil or I would go pound on the door to ask them to turn it down.

Here? Unless I wanted to walk around outside and try to figure out where the music was coming from and then knock on someone's door to ask them to turn it down... Well, let's just say I'm going to let this one go. It was weird though. Just thought I'd share. Especially since Dad checks this daily. Hey, Dad, don't forget Mom's birthday!

Happy Birthday, Mom!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:38 AM, Anonymous dad said…

    I did but it didn't fit and she didn't like what I bought anyway!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home