Blog of a CPA Mommy

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Deja Vu

So I went shopping with my sister in law this weekend and wondered through the clothing at Target today and got the weirdest sense of deja vu. I was a kid in the 80s so I didn't get a lot of the fasionable 80s clothing then, but that doesn't mean that I want it now in my 30s. I have now bought 2 maybe 3 shirts that are reminiscent of the 80s complete with oversized necks and big sleeves. I don't mind the fashion trend but it makes me want to pull my hair into a side ponytail and tease the crap out of my bangs.

What's next? Bib overalls? Body suits? Crimping? Maybe a movie about a town that has banned dancing with a boy who really needs to dance? Aren't there some things that are better left buried as a comma in the fashion world and not dredged back up when they run out of new ideas?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Donna said…

    You asked for it:

    LOS ANGELES — Chace Crawford is stepping into the starring role in the remake of "Footloose." The "Gossip Girl" actor will reprise the role that made Kevin Bacon a heartthrob back in 1984. Paramount Pictures said Tuesday that Crawford will star as Ren McCormack, the bad boy in a small town who brings everyone together with his daring moves.

    Kenny Ortega, the mastermind behind the "High School Musical" movies, will direct. HSM star Zac Efron originally was set to play the part but dropped out of the project in March.

    News of Crawford's casting was first reported online by Us Weekly magazine. Us said Crawford had bee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home