Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, January 12, 2009

Where Did I Go?

It's not that I don't have anything to say. Well, maybe that's not true. I haven't been inspired much to write on the blog. I've been busy with life. So what's happened?

Christmas we spent here. Kids got a Wii and way too much other stuff. Went to Grandma & Grandpa's for dinner. Had a lovely time, ended with Rock Band at Phil's sister's.

Next day we drove up to my parents' in the fog. Fortunately I hate train crossings and we stopped at the one going to my parents' drive right as a train blasted out of the fog and across the tracks in front of us. They had about a foot of snow in some areas more or less. So we thought sledding, yay! Until the next morning when it started to rain and the snow began to melt. By the following day, it was all gone. So no sledding. :(

We stayed there until New Year's day and then headed home without my keys (we took Phil's car). Last week was insane. Monday was the first day back to school. I went and registered at Accountemps (we spent way too much on xmas) so I was gone most of the day. Tuesday school was closed due to ice, but Little Man had an appointment anyway, so we spent the morning there. By Wednesday I was so ready to be alone that I didn't get much done. Lady Jane came home and was more mopey than usual. Turned out to have a fever. Low grade, not like Little Man's. So she stayed home Thurs and Fri.

Saturday morning, Lady Jane was much better and Phil took the kids rock climbing. I went over and played Rock Band. :) His parents came to dinner Saturday night. Sunday he left for England and the kids and I went to play with friends for the afternoon.

So today is my first day to do something by myself. Except I needed to go back to sleep this morning in order to function properly. I woke up multiple times last night and got to bed late, yuck. So now I'm working until the kids get home and then I'm cleaning. Yeah, my life is so exciting, huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home