Blog of a CPA Mommy

Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Plague

So far I'm the only one who has it and it really isn't the plague just a head cold, but it does suck. I'm plugging away though. I've had meetings every night this week, which is hard on the hip. But this past weekend we drove up to my hometown for my cousin's wedding which was a blast. I got to lead the bunny hop and dance with my niece and Lady Jane. Also not helpful to the hip. I've been doing research all this week since my head is filled with snot. I'm just hoping this will be gone soon. Tonight is drive Little Man all around creation night, gymnastics and soccer practice. And tomorrow night is nothing. Little yeah! However if someone calls us for dinner we will likely do that, but otherwise we have no plans. No plastic chairs to sit in. :) Sorry my head is still all sorts of foggy and this post kinda rambled, but it's better than nothing.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger HiddenChicken said…

    If it makes you feel any better (and I doubt it will), I'm just getting over a similar plague. I had it pretty bad for about a week and it's taken about a week to go away. Awful, especially if you already have a persistent condition that causes pain - the cold causes achiness as it is, dealing with additional pain like hip pain just makes it worse. Hope you feel better soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home