Blog of a CPA Mommy

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Momma, Did a Bad, Bad Thing

Lady Jane enjoyed her cheer camp. She was reluctant to go out and show everyone what she'd learned even though she would have been out there with over 30 other girls. We went to Target to try to find Spore. Not there yet, so we picked up another game. When we returned home, we opened it (noticing that the sticker seal was already broken). Inside was a totally different game. We headed back to Target and got the right one.

So what'd I do that was so bad? Well, I stayed up until after midnight on the computer. When I finally made it up to bed, I didn't go to sleep. No that would have been smart. I picked up a book I'd already read. And read the majority of it until 5:40 this morning. Why you ask? Or maybe you don't, but I'm going to tell you anyway. I wasn't tired. Don't know why, but I just wasn't. Now waking at 8 this morning, I opened the door and heard the kids playing nicely with each other and went back to bed. I still have a bit of that sleep depravation headache that comes on, but I should be fine tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger flatflo said…

    I have had those nights where I just can't put a book down and go to sleep. It usually happens when I push past that eyes-getting-heavy moment and just never get tired again. Then I feel so wound up when the story is over it is hard to fall asleep. In the morning I almost feel hung over. Is it possible to be drunk on reading?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home