Blog of a CPA Mommy

Friday, August 15, 2008

School Daze

Yeah, I know I've used that before, get used to it. I'm getting old and set in my ways. Lady Jane and Little Man are back in school and loving it. Wait until the real work starts next week. Lady Jane is making friends and Little Man is planning his birthday party. The cats and I are adjusting to the less frantic pace of life without the kids home. Next week we start gymnastics again and need to sign up for another round of swimming. We've decided to forgo ballet this year and maybe pick it up next year when we won't have swimming lessons. Both kids decided they wanted to do Soccer as well and since league play is free with our membership, why not. We'll settle into a routine fairly shortly here. Yay, school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home