Blog of a CPA Mommy

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Goings On

Little Man is in Cub Scouts and gymnastics. Lady Jane is in Daisy's and gynastics. Phil is taking class and has decided to skip the triathelon. I'm writing, PTO treasurer, and MORWA treasurer. We're keeping busy. We finally figured out Thanksgiving. I've been rather ambivalent toward it since last year Thanksgiving wasn't a big deal. Also this will be the first year of holidays without my grandparents. I really don't have a lot to add. My brain is scattered today. I've got a lot to do and a lot to look over. I am doing NaNoWriMo again this year. I'm on track to win again this year with a completely different book. Winning is just making the 50,000 word deadline for the month. So we're just plugging along here. Hope things are going well for everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home