Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, March 23, 2009

Yes, There are Gaps

Sorry, my mind has not been on blogging. For those concerned, I have not heard from the editor yet and probably won't for a few weeks. Way of the world and all that. Let's see I had a birthday, we bought an office chair and Rock Band 2 for me. I just spent the week up in Kewanee with my mom and dad and my kids. Mom and I kicked an old bathroom's *ss by ripping it's inurds out to make way for the pantry it used to be. Soreness and bruises are a small price to pay for the happiness that is a job at least started. :-) Found a really cool idea to solve our pantry issue.

Bought a fridge to replace our 9 year old first fridge. It has an ice maker which has been dropping ice and sucking water every 3 hours. No it's not one of those in the door type things. Got an excellent price on the model I've been eyeballing because it was on clearance. I have a part time job as an accountant. It's been interesting and nice to use that portion of my brain.

Yep, life is just chugging along at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home