Blog of a CPA Mommy

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Life Behind the Snow Plow

Two days of no school for the kids and one stressed out mom because Phil is in Pennsylvania somewhere is not a good combination. I start a part time temp job tomorrow. Was supposed to start it yesterday, but it was a snow day. We've been doing okay and even played outside in the snow for a while. I had plans today too, to transfer over the books of another organization I'm treasurer of for the year. I also need to go to the bank, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. It's also hard to be motivated to do anything when every 15 minutes someone comes to ask you a question. Oh, well.

Hmmmm. I can't think of anything else to write. I guess my brain is all tapped out at the moment. Maybe later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home