Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, October 19, 2009

Of Teeth and Books

Okay, so most of my originality is being used for writing stories lately. Lady Jane has officially lost her 1st 2 teeth. Bottom front teeth. After a lot of "Pull them" "No, don't pull them" "Pull them" No, don't pull them", eventually they fell out on their own. The tooth fairy forgot last night, but won't tonight.

Umm... hmmm.... life is interesting. I've gotten through my first set of revisions and mailed off the manuscript back to my editor to see if my changes were good enough. I'm also working on getting information to the cover art department. I have until tomorrow to complete it. The new title is L.A. Cinderella. Not the best I came up with, but definitely not the worst. It's very much a Special Edition type title.

Phil just got back from England where he picked up 48 imperial pint glasses. They were a gift from someone there, because they are cheap as chips there. (yes, I use repetitive words in my first drafts too. They get really bad.) We're getting ready for Phil's favorite holiday, Halloween. He's working on an intricate costume and I'm reusing my prom dress.

That's all I've got. Seriously my brain is mush. I'll figure out more to post soon. I swear. BTW Happy Birthday, Dad!

When I was a little girl and things were completely unfair in my world(which was often), I used to go sit on the stairs and (add your favorite...pout...cry...get angry). Dad would always come and talk to me on the stairs and make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home