Blog of a CPA Mommy

Sunday, January 06, 2008

11 More Weeks

It seems like such a short amount of time, but I'm sure it won't all fly by. That's how long we have until we return to America. We've been away from home for nine months today. It's been an amazing roller coaster ride. UP It's exciting to be in a foreign country and so close to ancient history. DOWN We've been missing our family and friends.

Speaking of friends, we're getting visitors at the end of this week. Our friends are using their air miles to travel to see us and Sheffield. We're excited and looking forward to having them here. It will be nice to see familiar faces.

We had hoped that more people would have a chance to come over. The kids especially have missed their grandparents. I miss my family and got lucky enough to be able to see them for an evening when I went home to take care of my cat. We had an awesome visit with Phil's parents over the summer. I think everyone is ready to go home, but we'll never forget our experience here in England. The friends we've made. The life we've led. The places we've seen. Simply an amazing year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home