Blog of a CPA Mommy

Friday, December 14, 2007

The Story Keeps Changing

Lady Jane's teachers this morning said that she never saw Lady Jane on the floor, but she had heard her scream. I don't know what to believe at this point, but will get Lady Jane checked out as much as possible. We have an appointment with a GP today. Lady Jane's dress was hard to get on and off and I suppose it is possible for her to have struggled to get it on and whapped her head on a desk while struggling to get it on. But could she have hit it hard enough to cause the after effects? I don't know. That's the piece that bugs me. I think the teachers are worried that I'll blame them for something. I believe that they did their jobs. In a class of 23 4-5 year olds, I don't expect someone to be watching my child every second. I expect them to care for her when she does get hurt, which they did.

Regardless, at the doctor's office I'll push to make sure that something isn't wrong that can't be seen. My baby girl is fine. She's active and happily playing. She's a little clingy, but whenever she's been sick, she's a little clingy. She's healthy.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad to hear she's doing better. How frightening!

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger BriteLady said…

    How scary that must be for you guys! I'm so glad that Shannon's doing better, and hope that it was really nothing more than a little preschool clumsiness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home