Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, December 10, 2007

Rough Weekend


So thinking we dodged the bullet on Saturday night, Phil and I went to sleep with no worries. Until about 5 am, when we left bed for our respective bathrooms to finish out the night. Little Man finally lost the battle on Friday night. So the whole family has been taken out by this virus. I'm glad it waited to hit me until Phil came home. I just wish it hadn't hit him at the same time. I was really looking forward to sleep. Little Man still has a pretty bad cough and it's been keeping him awake, so while Lady Jane went to school this morning, Little Man is upstairs sleeping.


Phil brought me all kinds of new toys and things. My shuffle, a laptop bag, ranch dressing packets, more Aleve, wing sauce packets (mmmm), and of course, my new laptop. I'm slowly getting used to it. It has Windows Vista and Office 2007 on it. Both are majorly different from Windows XP and Office 2003 which I'm currently using. I don't know if I like Office 2007 yet. I need to play around with it more. Vista comes with the standard Windows games (solitaire, minesweeper, hearts, etc.), but it also comes with Chess, Mahjong, and a kid's game (similar to Sesame Street's website). The computer is relatively the same size at my prior, except it's slightly thicker and weighs a little more. My laptop bag is cool. Don't you think? Phil wouldn't carry it on to the plane. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home