Blog of a CPA Mommy

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sleepy

Lady Jane got better. Little Man and I have seemed to avoided the illness which if it was going to get me, it would do it now while Phil's gone. Murphy's Law and all that. I don't think I've gotten to sleep before midnight any night this week except Sunday, but I got woken up by a sick child at 3:30 so... I'm not as bad as I usually am when Phil's gone.

Last night the wind was gusting something fierce. I talked to my SIL and my mother for a total of probably 2-2.5 hours. Would've talked longer with mom but the phone died and it was already past 11 pm. Sorry, Mom.

I find that I'm very lethargic when Phil's gone. I blame the lack of sleep. He's bringing home(England) all sorts of goodies this time. Not a whole lot has happened. Kids go to school. Kids come home. Eat dinner. Go to bed. Repeat.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger BriteLady said…

    Thanks for the clothes. Phil dropped them off last nught. Charlotte dumped out the bag this morning and is currently wearing a cute purple sweater. The magenta fuzzy vest was her first choice, but too warm to wear indoors today :)

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    My girl loves her purple and pink. The magenta vest was part of a set for Xmas last year, but I couldn't tell you what went with what. I think it was a pink turtleneck? I'm glad to pass on clothes. I think there are summer clothes too, but I just had Phil drop those at home. We'll sort it out when we get back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home