Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, April 30, 2007


Learning to Drive Again


Driving on the wrong side of the road is very disconcerting. Americans tend to knock off the passenger side mirrors on cars and that's exactly what I did first chance I got. We borrowed T's car and on the way back to the apartment, I knocked the side mirror. Fortunately, they are collapsible. Unfortunately, they don't like to be collapsed hard and fast. So we are currently bidding on one on EBay. Otherwise it's going well. I've gotten used to driving on the other side of the road and don't nearly make as many cringing faces while driving down congested streets.
Yup, that's what I'm driving. It's insane I know, but that's why I said T is very very nice and it has been a great help not to have to ride the bus. Especially on days like today when I forgot to bring Little Man's gym clothes and have to run back to the school. Very nice car. Mercedes C200 Sports Coupe 2002.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home