Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, April 09, 2007

Supertram

So today we got an all day pass on the Supertram and went out to the mall after having chocolate muffins from Greggs in City Centre. We ate outside and the shop with what started out as 5 pigeons. The kids didn't think anything of the birds. But after I tossed a bit of muffin to the pigeons, we soon had a following. We attracted two more before we were done and I had to insist to the kids to not feed the birds right after I would throw a small chunk. Hypocrite, I know. We got on the Supertram and headed out to the mall. We walked around and finally bought a Tomtom One Great Britain. We also had lunch at Burger King. Did I mention that today was a holiday in England.

We headed back to the apartment where Phil worked for a while and the kids watched some TV. We decided to head out to Phil's work to grab some stuff that we brought over in January. However, we couldn't find the garage key. We've been here a total of three days and haven't left the parking garage, but somehow we managed to lose the garage key. We looked for well over an hour before I called the office and they brought the spare. We have yet to locate the blasted thing.

So after that we headed down to City Centre again to have dinner at Pizza Hut. Yup, tastes the same. Though when I asked for some tomato sauce with my pizza, they brought out Ketchup. I had to explain that I wanted pizza sauce and they brought some cold. Oh, well. We took the Tram back to the apartment, loaded up the Mini-van and headed to Phil's work with the help of our Tomtom guide Jane. Not to be confused with Lady Jane who fell asleep in the back. We managed to get our stuff out of storage and then tried to go to Morrisons and Woolworth, but both were closed. So tomorrow, I get to try to locate the missing garage key, take my two ornery kids to Boots and Tesco and we'll still need to run to Woolworth and Morrisons. Right now, I need to get my kids to sleep. It's an hour past bed time. Brats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home