Blog of a CPA Mommy

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Two More Days, Someone hand me the barf bag

I feel like you do right before you have to get up in front of a large audience and give a prepared speech without notes. Seriously this sucks. I'm freaking out about everything. I'm too nervous for words though the above statement should give you a clue. We are moving to an entirely different country!!!! We're leaving everything we've ever known!!!! Somebody (okay I was about to say "slap me" but given that I'm likely to see someone who reads this blog I'll think better of it) ummm......not slap me.......? I'm a little anxious. The movers come tomorrow. I've got laundry in the washer and dryer. I need to finish packing up everyone. I need to write the labels for the bag. (I got ladybugs and teddybear labels for our TWELVE bags). I've got to put away everything that isn't going with us. AHHHHHHH! I got our mobile phone topped up. There's the apartment that looks promising that we can't see until the 12th which is fine. Little Man needs uniforms for his school. I'm so going to hurl. I'm going to a hair appointment this afternoon. I've got a hundred things to do and I'm sitting writing on my blog!?!?! What am I thinking.......

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Lance said…

    It's quite a feeling, isn't it? Jenny and I had some of that a couple years ago when we moved to Germany, but we didn't have the huge complication of children.

    One thing to keep in mind is that you can buy in England anything you leave behind. Maybe that'll help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home