Blog of a CPA Mommy

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Moving Into the Realm of Real Movies

Little Man and I were sick last week together. Grandma rescued Lady Jane and whisked her away from the sickies lying on two couches with buckets. While we were surfing the cable channels I noticed that the Three Musketeers was on. Noting that it was PG and remembering that it couldn’t be any worse than the first disk of Fellowship of the Ring, we watched the movie. Over the weekend, my husband started watched The Bridge on the River Kwai and Little Man sat and watched it with him. Does he always “get” the movies? Probably not, but it’s cool that he’s moving beyond Disney cartoons. Of course, he still loves his "Noggin."

2 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger the squeaky mouse gets the cheese said…

    Awesome, he's seen Fellowship already! I'm always tempted to start watching the LotR with Cam but I'm trying to wait until he's a little older...the violence is going to be a lot for anyone under 10-12 I suppose. Oh, Bridge on the River Kwai is awesome.

    When are you leaving? I hope we get to see you before then. We should do dinner sometime if you have a few more weeks.

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Only the first disk of Fellowship, the second is too violent.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home