Blog of a CPA Mommy

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Gone, baby, gone

So what was the point of our 1 - 1/2 week adventure in England? To find a place to live. Did we? Well, we found three lovely homes and every last one of them slowly became unavailable. Where does that leave us? Homeless? We'll have 30 days to find a place to live for the 10 months we are over there. In that time we will live in some holiday cottage or other self-catering place. Anywhere where I can wash the bed sheets. Horrors of hives coming back. (shudder) My daughter is bored and wants to go to England. I've been slowly wandering the house, putting things up that definitely won't be going with us. I'm trying hard to stay focused on putting the house together, but it's darn hard when everytime you turn around they tell you it will be a few more weeks. Blah. I just don't trust them to get everything done in a two week time frame. I don't know if I can do everything in a two week time frame. Oh, and I sold my car in one day on Autotrader.com. Go figure. So now I'm carless and soon to be homeless, but I'll be in England soon. Woohoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home