Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, April 16, 2007


The Blackhole of Apartments


Apparently, this apartment has an appetite for small useful things. Thus far we've lost the garage fob for the apartment building and now my compact flash reader. So all the photos I took of Chatsworth House are currently stuck on the card. As soon as I find that blasted cf reader I'll post pictures.
This is one photo from Phil's camera. I think I took it, but I have tons from inside on my camera. If I could only get them onto the computer . . . We got Little Man's school uniform this morning and he starts tomorrow. He has swimming tomorrow. The lady that showed us around is going to get me some information for either dance or gymnastics class for Lady Jane. We'll see if the bus gets us there on time tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home