Blog of a CPA Mommy

Friday, January 18, 2008

How to Freak Your Mother Out

So we've decided to stay another year...psyche. Travel accounting is purchasing our tickets home. March 22nd sometime in the evening. I don't have the itinerary yet. It seems so soon but it's still 9 weeks away. It's hard to explain how I feel right now. Torn is the best descripter I've come up with. I want to stay but I want to go. I feel bad for Lady Jane and her best friend. They're really close because they're very alike. A bit rough around the edges and not in with the princess crowd. Lady Jane loves princesses, but she doesn't hang with the princess crowd at school. I'm sure both girls will find another friend or more, but they really are close right now. I vaguely remember my first best friend, I think her name was DeeDee, but memories are just not reliable. We lived in Wyoming and moved back to Illinois when I was 4 years old. My best friend lived in Wyoming. I don't have specific memories of her anymore, just slight feelings.

Fortunately with today's world the girls hopefully will be able to remain friends through snail and e-mail. We'll definitely miss the friends we've made. Here's hoping we can remain friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home