Blog of a CPA Mommy

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Lightbulb Epidemic

I finally got around to buying light bulbs and changed 4 of the 6 that were out yesterday. I painted the hallway between the kitchen and the family room, but need more blue tape to finish. The kids are playing upstairs and my husband is running his buns off in Chicago. I'm sitting contemplating my navel. My husband comes home tonight after being gone since Monday. He flew into Chicago from Manchester, England yesterday and is running a marathon today. He's somewhere in that hoard up above (photo courtesy of the LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon website). We're all proud of him. Just taking on such a challenge is amazing.


The kids and I have been holding up fairly well. Slight aside. Apparently lightbulb isn't a word but should be replaced by "lustfully". Isn't spell check amazing. Anyway, the kids and I are going to run out to get some supplies and some pumpkins. Hopefully daddy will feel up to helping carve tomorrow night. Mommy has little to no artistic talent when it comes to drawing and carving pumpkins. Daddy tends to make things very complicated, but they always turn out cool. Well, I have to go and finish getting the kids dressed. I'm fairly certain that Lady Jane is still running around in underwear and hasn't put on her clothes. I hate chasing her around, so at some point you just have to say when you're ready to get dressed let me know. And sometimes you just have to dress them on the run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home