Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, June 05, 2006

Domestic Goddess?

I've spent the whole day eating bon bons and watching soaps. Yeah, right. Multiple loads of laundry, a reorganized and vaccuumed living room, changed litterboxes, and picture files backed up. Breakfast and lunch for three. One bad movie. And it's only 3 o'clock. My girl fell asleep before lunch and has been hoarse all day. We did go outside and play in the kiddie pool and produced some fine art (a picture of Darth Maul from my 5 year old). The problem is I don't have enough time to finish everything that needs to be done. If I were working everyday on it, I could maintain our household. At least when we had a maid come every month, everything was picked up for her. I get caught up in putting things in order, but by the time I get through all the rooms the house will be a lot better. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home