Blog of a CPA Mommy

Saturday, May 13, 2006

17.5 hours of sleep and still tired…

I guess that meant I was sick and not just suffering allergies as first thought. So Thursday I was up a total of 5 hours (5:30pm to 10:30pm) before going back to sleep until the next morning. Though I was up Friday, having not eaten much (not to mention drink) the day before and not eating much that day I couldn’t get going. So I missed the Mother’s Day brunch with my daughter’s daycare. She graciously forgave me.

My son has been doing fantastic at school and it almost back to full activity with his class (still lunch and recess alone). He’s finally being able to control his body. The school councilor sent her report home. The first line states he has “an engaging smile.” That does seem to be my little man. He has that infectious charisma from my father’s side of the family. He also doesn’t seem to be phased in a negative way from the problems at school. His natural curiosity is incorrigible and he still likes school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home