Blog of a CPA Mommy

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Live in Slow Motion

At least I hope it will slow down. I'm officially on part time. Work Tues, Wed & Thurs and stay home with the kids the other days. Well normally stay home. Friday we had violin lessons, the kids were royal brats and we will probably not be continuing lessons this summer. My boy cried the entire half hour session. And the girl didn't want to play because her brother wasn't playing. So after explaining to my boy that the cost of that lesson was coming out of his allowance and that he wouldn't be getting to go to the pool or McDonald's on Friday, we went home. The boy had a doctor's appt in the afternoon and after that got a chance to go to a friend's house for a little bit. My girl spiked a fever of 100.8. No clue why. The next morning it was gone and today she's loosing her voice. We babysat for our nephew on Saturday, so my SIL and BIL could go out with friends to dinner and a movie. Today has been pretty lazy. I went and got a massage (yeah!). We went to Target and got some general stuff and stuff for our vacation next week. Three more days of work before vacation. Tomorrow the kids and I have major cleaning goals to meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home