Blog of a CPA Mommy

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Catching Up

Bad blogger, no blog for long time. Life has been a little crazy. We had our Annual Halloween party which was fabulous and made sure everyone knew the next one will be in England. I don't think our housesitter will appreciate people showing up in costume to his door to drink all night, but hey, you never know. We found a co-worker of mine who would be willing to stay in our house and take care of our cats. Yeah!

I've been writing back and forth with our contacts in England about houses and schools. I've found a house I would love and is within the budget given by my husband's company. The school catchment area the house is in isn't very good. So I've been looking into private schooling, which the company will pay for. But that house may be gone by the time I even post this blog. Let alone when we go over for our house hunting trip.

My career as a full-time CPA is winding down. I train one person at the beginning of December. Hopefully we'll be able to find one more experienced CPA. (I'm updating my iPod currently. Exciting, huh?)

What else is new? Hmm. Moving to England. Got house/cat sitter. Quit job. Searching for house/school....(iPod's done) I don't know if there is anything more to my life right at this moment. I'm sure something will pop up and disrupt the order of things, but so far, so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home