Blog of a CPA Mommy

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Why the Heck Not?

I'm currently at the first gymnastics lesson of the school year and so don't want to write on the book which is almost finished. Instead I'm going to blog. I've been all over the place lately. June was rough after the surgery and only being able to use crutches. I graduated to the cane and now I'm weaning off the cane. Though I'm still having pain and still taking pain meds daily on a set schedule or else. Regardless the surgery has seemed to help, only time will tell.

July is RWA Nationals month. I went. I signed. I had a good time all around.

Before I recovered from Nationals, we made a 3 day trek to Breckenridge, Colorado. It's beautiful up there even if you can't breathe. We had a huge house for my husband's parents and his sister and her family. Everyone had a really great time. It was a good vacation.

Last week was back to school. I made some crazy goals for writing and for the most part am keeping them. The children are settling back into a routine. We put dry erase boards on their doors with a list of everything they need to do before they come downstairs in the morning. I've been really impressed with the effectiveness. Part of Little Man's problem is he can't keep a list of things in his mind, especially when that list gets too long. Therefore an actual list until it becomes habit.

In other news, well, nothing much... Basically just plugging away at the status quo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home