Blog of a CPA Mommy

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Lady Jane and Her Boys

Lady Jane has three boys, Louis, Vincent and Samuel. Vincent is telling everyone that she's his new girlfriend. Lady Jane finds every reason to be next to Samuel in school and after school. And Louis is her hide and seek guy. This is fine and reasonable for a four year old, but what if this continues?

When she becomes a preteen can I expect to find droves of young men hanging about my house all viaing for a bit of her attention? This is a problem I do not look forward to and have no experience in dealing with. I fear Phil will have to invest in a shot gun and sit on the porch polishing it whenever would be suitors appear. Or maybe I should be the one with the shot gun. I could probably be more convincing.

Right now Lady Jane seems oblivious to her charms and ways with the boys. To her they are her friends. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home