Blog of a CPA Mommy

Sunday, June 17, 2007

He Was Gone, Now He's Back

Phil went home for a few days last week. He took my kitty to the vet and got him hooked up with some medicine. He got to visit with our friends and his family. Meanwhile, I got to have a really horrible cold, complete with horrid coughs and too much snot. So I went to bed late and woke up too early hacking and coughing and drug the kids to school in the rain. Overall it didn't go too bad, but I'm glad Phil's here again. I missed having family and friends around who can help out when I'm sick and Phil's out of town.

Four more weeks until the kid's are out of school for the summer. I'm going to miss school. We should have a busy summer and hopefully we can keep in touch with some of their friends from school. We'll have some family visiting and hopefully we'll take some vacation. We didn't do anything exciting this weekend. I'll have to fix that next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home