Blog of a CPA Mommy

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Yesterday Elation, Today Pissed

So yesterday I found out the contest I entered at the end of January, I finaled in. The top three entries now get read by an agent. Yeah!! I was so psyched, but didn't get to tell anyone in person until I picked up Little Man from school and he was only somewhat enthusiastic. So now I'm putting my nose to the grindstone to get the manuscript in order just in case. The results won't be given until April 26th. So, YAY!!!!!

Then this morning I finally got ahold of my salesperson at the dealership that sold me a car Tuesday only to find out they couldn't get said car. So I'm pissed. I missed out on other deals at other dealerships because of their screwing me. It's a load of crock. So I'm in the market again for a used car and will find one that won't be as expensive. Nah! Oh, and the dealership in question can expect a scathing review sent to their owner especially since we've used them before.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home