Blog of a CPA Mommy

Monday, March 27, 2006

Babies

Yeah! My two year old is finally potty trained. I'm all done with diapers unless I feel inclined to help a friend. I've been changing diapers for the last 5-1/2 years. We are going through a baby boom with our friends, so diapers will be around for a while yet. But my husband and I are done. We've got two beautiful, intelligent kids and have plenty of love to go around. The only disadvantage we have is that we are exploring unknown territory. My son is the first to go to Kindergarten and all the problems we've had with that. Which have prompted me to reevaluate my need for a career and children. I feel this horrible responsibility that maybe my son wouldn't be having these problems if I'd stayed home with him. I know though that we would have potentially had worse problems. See my son is an intervert and I forced him into a social position by sending him to daycare. But whether it was then or now, he would still have to cope with social situations. My daughter on the other hand is more middle of the road like me. Neither intervert or extrovert, but floating comfortably in the middle. Content to be with people or without. My babies are growing so fast.

As yes, unknown territory, lying children, whiney children, crabby children, cussying children. At least, they aren't teenagers yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home